If you have a business, a computer, and customers, then it’s a pretty good bet that you have Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool and a website. Your CRM may not be fancy, but it is a tool that you use to keep track of your customers. (PROTIP: If you don’t have a CRM or a website then you’d better get busy.) (Salesforce) The same is true for your website. Even if it’s not state-of-the-art, you probably have a page that allows people to sign up for information or publications.
Now here’s the money question. Are your CRM and your website working together? If not, then you are missing out on opportunities and probably losing sales.
You don’t have to be a Fortune 500 company to take advantage of automation and integration between your CRM and your website. In fact, there are many off the shelf products that will give you access to seamless integration. (Zapier)
A good illustration of how integration and automating might work is:
- A potential customer for your product signs up for your Newsletter on your website
- The contact information the customer provides is passed along to your CRM (Medium)
- Using automation features, you have set up a campaign that sends the contact a welcome letter and forwards their contact information along to one of your salespeople
- Using a pre-defined template, the sale person sends the person an email introducing his or her self and setting up a time to talk
- The salesperson notes the information in the contact’s file
- Sometime before the meeting, the CRM reminds the salesperson of the meeting
- The meeting takes place, and the contact agrees to purchase a million dollars of your product
- The salesman returns victorious and records the interaction in your CRM
- A thank you letter is automatically sent to the customer
This scenario may be ridiculous, but it will give you an idea of how automation and integration can work with your website and CRM. And to be honest, it may sound a little overwhelming to you. fortunately, there are many experts who can help you get up and running without breaking the bank. No doubt, it will require some investment in both time and money required on the front end, but it will be well worth it in the long run.
Looking for a low cost solution? Let us help you with your automation.
We keep your website running efficiently, so you don’t have to. We offer flexible hosting service packages starting at $10.00 per month, with several packages to choose from that will accommodate your specific business needs. Find out more about us and our web hosting at: https://denversbestwebhosting.com/. If you need help with building a custom, optimized website, visit our other site: https://qsoftdesigns.com/. We specialize in helping the little guy - small businesses - with their online presence.