Careers with QED
At Quality Engineering Designs, we believe in the development and growth of our employees. We work with our teams to develop leaders and train new skills. All applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For our current job listings, see below.
Quality Engineering Designs is a web design and development firm that provides dynamic, custom and scalable solutions for business. We have developed our portfolio by providing a better product and personable service for a competitive price. Our team is looking for an outgoing and Tech Savvy individual to assume the role of Sales Partner and grow with the business.
Key Tasks for Position
- Prospecting new clients via networking and cold calls
- Relating customer needs into QED services to add value to their business model
- Providing personable and timely customer support throughout the client lifecycle
- Sales agreements, pricing, contracts and payments
- Commitment to keeping up with industry trends
The hours for this position will vary and are dictated by your ability to reach customers and sales targets. This will involve travel around the Denver area and evenings but has flexibility reflective of productivity. This position is part time to start with the expectation of full time potential.
Pay and commissions will be determined by experience and productivity.
Skills, Interests, and Qualities for the position:
- Experience in sales and negotiation
- Confidence and motivation
- Ability to work alone and in cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about the products and markets
- Possess business acumen and a professional manner
- Project management capabilities a must
- Knowledge of web graphic technologies is preferred
- Month 1–3: 30% Commission on new sales
- Month 4-6: 30% Commission on new sales + SPIF Performance Bonuses based on net Company Profit
Web Development Intern
Quality Engineering Designs presently has internship opportunities. Quality Engineering Designs focuses on custom web solutions for Small Business to provide front end websites as well and as back end Business Automation. The qualified Intern will have a strong desire to Learn and Excel in Web Development technologies. Technical expertise will include an understanding of HTML/CSS and the ability, and desire to learn additional web programming technologies. Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Staten Fuller email@example.com
Quality Engineering Designs
3190 S Vaughn Way
Aurora, CO 80014