E-commerce has totally taken off in the past decade with more sellers going online to create their own shops to compete with the giants like Walmart and Amazon. But before you can jump right in and begin selling your products online, you have to choose a platform that will work best for you.
Here are some of the best e-commerce solutions on the market:
- BigCommerce — This is a great solution for those who have little experience setting up or running an online store. It includes several special features such as an abandoned cart saver that will let a user come back in and see what they were shopping for if they leave in the middle of a session. It also allows you to use coupons and other discounts to help increase your sales traffic.
- Magento — This is another great e-commerce solution with lots of powerful tools that include options like product bundling. But, be aware of one big thing — Magento is for those who are familiar with coding. If you don’t know much programming, you may want to give it a pass.
- Shopify — One of the earliest of the e-commerce platforms, easy to use without a lot of muss and fuss. What makes it great, though, is that your store is hosted on the Shopify server, so you don’t have to create an online store and then find a host for it. Shopify does have one downside, though: it doesn’t allow for as much customization, especially when it comes to checkout.
- Weebly — A popular option and it is easy to see why. The ease of use here is phenomenal because with just a few clicks you have a fully operational online store. This platform requires no knowledge of coding and has "drag-and-drop" layouts that are great for beginners.
- WooCommerce — For those who are familiar with WordPress, WooCommerce is the ticket. It is a plugin designed for the WordPress platform and is incredibly customizable. If you know how to do something on WordPress, like filters, then you can transfer that knowledge directly to WooCommerce and create some really awesome store designs.
If you are looking for an e-commerce solution, any one of these platforms can take your store to the next level and make you a real player online. They each have their strengths and weaknesses, so be sure to do a little bit of research and play around with them a bit before you make a full commitment.
We keep your website running efficiently, so you don’t have to. We offer flexible hosting service packages starting at $10.00 per month, with several packages to choose from that will accommodate your specific business needs. If you need help with building a custom, optimized website, visit our other site at https://qsoftdesigns.com/. Find out more about us and our web hosting at https://denversbestwebhosting.com/. We specialize in helping the little guy - small businesses - with their online presence.