Email marketing is a great communication tool when used properly. By
sending emails to recipients who have opted in to an email list a
timed or "drip" campaign will send out emails at regular intervals.
These campaigns can be personalized for each recipient, so that you're
not writing letters to Dear Sir, or Dear Customer. Compiling, testing
and sending an email marketing campaign can be completed by us in a
matter of hours or minutes, freeing up your time to let you do what you
- Email Campaigns are much cheaper than traditional postage.
- Build brand awareness.
- Enhance customer loyalty with regular communications.
- Track responses instantly.
- Target your clients directly.
- Personalize each message for each recipient by name in seconds.
Email Marketing Plan:
- Plan your email campaign: It's important to plan your email
campaign well in advance before the newsletter sending date. For
example, send location specific emails to contacts within certain
- Design a Marketing Page: Create a separate landing page for your
newsletter campaign. In this page we provide information about your
company's products and services. We create a design mockup for the
landing page and send it to you for approval. This page can include
a Check Out or Buy Now so that any customer can directly buy any
products or services.
- Segment and personalize: Plan newsletter segment and offers.
What type of offers and discounts are you providing to your
- Design Newsletter: Newsletters need to be designed to accommodate
modern email software and must be streamlined for quick download.
Also, by law, all newletters must have an unsubscribe button or
link so that if any recipients want to quit receiving the
newsletter, they can do it through submitting their email address
on an unsubscribe form.
- Test before you send: Send the final newsletter to an email address
for testing using multiple email clients.
- Update Email Data List: Remove all 'unsubscribed' emails from the
master email data list.
- Schedule launch: Schedule your newsletter in regular intervals:
weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Each newsletter needs to be different
with unique content.
- Increased Website Traffic
- Brand Popularity
- Efficient Sales Leads
- Use Clear Communication:Make sure recipients of your email marketing message know what you
expect them to do (and what they can expect in return).
- Easy to Use 'Unsubscribe' LinkAn easy and fail-safe way to unsubscribe is a way to make
- Inform Your ISP about Your Email Marketing ActivitiesThe connection to your ISP is one of the most important. So make
sure they know that you're sending legitimate bulk email and they
won't disconnect you as a spammer.
- Make Landing Pages Fit Your Email Marketing CampaignAn email marketing campaign is nothing without a landing page, so
make sure it visually belongs to its campaign and does not irritate
- Make Sure 'Unsubscribes' are Effective ImmediatelyAvoid a spam-like impression by making sure 'Unsubscribes' from
newsletters or email marketing lists go into effect immediately.
- Test the Layout of Your Newsletter with Email ClientsMake sure your email marketing message looks good not only in your
email program, but in your recipient's, too.
- Use Your Brand in the SubjectSpark interest, and make your recipients comfortable with opening
your marketing messages.